靈氣自然療法 Reiki Healing

靈氣自然療法 Reiki Healing's Archiver

reiki 發表於 2009-10-21 17:45

CP20 紫草根洗顏皂 Gromwell Root Facial Soap

[quote]很多朋友問過同一個問題:「你用皂洗面嗎?不怕皂皂乾燥刺激嗎?」我自己雖然是乾性肌膚,答案卻是肯定的。但要解釋清楚的是,我不會拿每一種皂都去洗面,而且只在晚間一轉(肌膚經過一整天折騰污染後)才用皂皂;早上起床會用另一種蘆薈保濕些喱,主要是給面子補充水份。

紫草根洗顏皂是我終愛的一種皂,具有討我喜歡的紫色,一種深鬱得像紫羅蘭的紫藍色;搓揉出的泡泡卻是綿柔細密的雪白色,難怪從外表已經可以窺探其內裡的矜貴。用上極溫和卻保有豐富泡沫的棕仁油取代椰子油,乳油木果脂及酪梨油的溫和滋潤不在話下,添加芝麻油作用平衡油脂組合中的清爽度,而超過40%的紫草根橄欖浸泡油就是精華所在,亦是紫藍色皂皂的秘密。

Most of my friends ask me the same question, “Are you using soap for facial cleaning ? Does it make your skin dry or irritating ?” Even though my skin is type of dry but the answer still definitely “yes”. I need to explain a little more which is providing not any kind of soap could be used on face. I use it at night (since the skin is dirty after the whole day long) but to use aloe vera cleaning gel in the morning to provide skin moisture before make up.

The Gromwell root facial soap has a deep purple blue color as Purple Luo orchid, but with rich and creamy lather. I’m sure you will love it only by taking the appearance color. Palm kernel oil instead of coconut oil, which can provide rich lather by the way very very gentle. Another two gentle and nourishing oils are shea butter and avocado oil, while adding sesame oil is to balance the texture and wash touch within the combination of the oils. The essence and miracle of the whole bar is over 40% olive oil with Cromwell root infused. The secret of the natural purple blue color also comes from there.

售價: HK$ 80 (80g)

每塊手工皂平均 80g ±5%。由於手製皂是以全人手切割,當中呎吋及重量可能有輕微偏差。大部份的手製皂於切割時會重過80g,但當中的水份會隨時間而揮發,導致重量可能有輕微偏差。購物每滿HK$100贈送手製皂試用裝一塊/ 15g。

所有Sisa手工肥皂、Sisa Essence芳療產品
百分百不含化學清潔劑、動物油脂、石油產品、人工香精、色素、防腐劑
[url]http://sisahandmade.mysinablog.com/[/url]
[url]www.sisahandmade.com[/url]

頁: [1]