靈氣自然療法 Reiki Healing

靈氣自然療法 Reiki Healing's Archiver

reiki 發表於 2009-10-21 17:59

CP05 茉莉乳果皂 Jasmine Shea Butter Soap

[img]http://reiki.com.hk/upload/Food/sisa/soap/cp05_.jpg[/img]
[img]http://reiki.com.hk/upload/Food/sisa/soap/cp05.jpg[/img]

[quote]這款皂皂跟CP04玫瑰乳果皂的基底油成份一樣,取而代之只是茉莉浸泡橄欖油及茉莉花泡茶。最重要一提的是換掉了的精油:茉莉、岩蘭草、廣霍香。

還記得讀香薰治療時,親身教授主科香薰油的是紐西蘭藉校長Christine Saunders。她教學之所以成功在於讓學員從體驗中學習,書本永遠都在課堂的最後五分鐘才容許打開。其餘時間就讓我們從一滴不知名的精油中,穿越嗅覺、味覺、身體所有感官、以至心情轉變、心念反應等等,從而體會這種精油的身心靈作用。

我身平第一次接觸的岩蘭草精油,小小一滴的從棉棒上揮發出來的氣息,即時讓我整個人的意識被一種沈實的力量,從十五樓課室直豎往下拉著,像極失控的升降機往下沈,直至感覺整個人被埋進泥土裡;然而那種帶著濃濃樹木及土味的氣息,卻令我處於謐靜、祥和及滿足的狀態。校長解說岩蘭草精油最強的能力是“Grounding”,這個英文字很難用中文解釋,字面的翻譯可以是“落實”,但深層的意義應該是“一種靈性上回歸本源的狀況”;當人可以全然地接觸內在自我時,靈魂的本質就會被擦亮。韋達文化中經典博伽梵歌記載著靈魂的本質是“sac-cid-ãnanda”,即“永恆 – 全知 – 極樂”,今日回想當年課室內的體驗,不難說是不謀而合。

選配茉莉精油的原因,是其清幽、中性、而帶點甘味的氣息跟岩蘭草精油非常匹配;它最強的能力是鬆弛神經。以往我經常用這兩種精油治療因精神緊張導致的肌肉痛及失眠的病患,都有很好的療效。

Base oils are the same as CP04 Rose Shea Butter Soap, but only replaced by Jasmine infused olive oil and Jasmine herbal tea. And it is very important to specify those replaced essential oils : Jasmine, Patchouli and Vetiver.  

I remember Christine Saunders, from New Zealand, was the principle of Asia Pacific Aromatherapy where I studied Aromatherapy years ago. Her successful of teaching is kind of experimental learning, while books could be opened only the last 5 minutes in class. We all started learning from a single drop of unknown essential oil which go through our smell, taste, all the sense organs, even emotions and mind, so that to experience its’ interaction from mind, body and soul.

When the first time in my life to meet Vetiver, I felt a huge power pulling me down vertically from the class in 15th floor to the ground, the feeling just like falling down in an uncontrolled lift until I found I was covered under the earth. But that kind of woody and earthy scents made me feeling calm, peaceful and abundant. Christine said that it’s because of the strongest “grounding” property of Vetiver . “Grounding” is quite difficult to explain in Chinese, the base meaning could be “surface of the earth”, but the deeper meaning should be “kind of spiritual condition where back to our source”. When people can meet himself with an open-hearted, the quality of soul can be brighten up. Bhagavad-Gita from Vedic Scriptures mentioned that the quality of soul is “sac – cid - ãnanda” which means “eternal – full of knowledge – bliss”, that’s very close to my experience in class years ago.  

The reason for choosing Jasmine, because of its’ pure floral, neuter and mild bitter as Liquorice scents, are perfectly matched with Vetiver. And it’s the strongest relaxing essential oil, which both I always used to treat clients with muscle pains and insomnia due to nervous exhaustion.  [/quote]

售價: HK$ 60 (80g)

每塊手工皂平均 80g ±5%。由於手製皂是以全人手切割,當中呎吋及重量可能有輕微偏差。大部份的手製皂於切割時會重過80g,但當中的水份會隨時間而揮發,導致重量可能有輕微偏差。購物每滿HK$100贈送手製皂試用裝一塊/ 15g。

所有Sisa手工肥皂、Sisa Essence芳療產品
百分百不含化學清潔劑、動物油脂、石油產品、人工香精、色素、防腐劑
[url]http://sisahandmade.mysinablog.com/[/url]
[url]www.sisahandmade.com[/url]

頁: [1]